Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Day We've Been Waiting for is Finally HERE!!

We've waited for this day for what seems a lifetime (even though it was shorter than most off-seasons)!!

Penguins season-opener is upon us and will be getting underway in less than an hour (how exciting)!!

BIG NEWS!! Petr Sykora's sore groin is still giving him a problem, so Tyler Kennedy will be playing on the Staa-Malkin line (WHAT A LINE)!! This should be exciting!!

The bad news for me is that I'll be on the road; however, I'm headed to Pittsburgh and there may / may not be a chance for me to catch the game. We'll see (hoping)!!

Everyone, ENJOY THE GAME!!

The Pittsburgh Penguins webpage is advertising the NHL's a LIVE all-access show at 11:30 AM from Prague!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TK! rocks solid.

Hard to get a flow of the game, Pens had alot of PP chances.

Over all i liked Satan & Tank.


FSN rebroadcasting tonight at 11.

Steph, i see You are in Johnstown. I live in the Huntingdon area, ( born & raised in Pgh)

Stephanie said...

THANK for being a regular commentor and all the great comments!!

TK DOES rock -- starting the season off this way, he's going to have an AWESOME year!!

You live in Huntingdon? That's cool. I lived in Johnstown all my life, but fell in LOVE with Pittsburgh from a very young age and would LOVE to move to make it my home (but haven't been able to convince my husband)!! I'll keep working on him!