Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New FSN - Pittsburgh Commercials

[UPDATE] My readers are awesome!! I just got an e-mail for a YouTube link to Malkin's commercial, so a BIG THANKS goes out to Cat (for e-mailing me) and her friend (for posting it yesterday)!! Also want to add that Cat mentioned that you'll need to turn the volume up on your computer to hear it. ENJOY!!

[PS - I'm only posting the link for right now because I'm at work where they don't allow me to visit sites like YouTube in order for me to embed the video here, but check back later today]!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AesnrgzOGg

I've also received another link to the commercial (thanks to Chris)!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDAq2RJLWJo

ALSO, if anyone has any more links to the other commercials (Sid, Talbot, Staal), send them my way)!! Thanks.

Has anyone caught any of the new FSN - Pittsburgh commercials featuring the Pittsburgh Penguins? If you've recently watched any of the Penguins games, you couldn't miss them! So far I've seen one with Sidney Crosby, Max Talbot, Jordan Staal, and Evgeni Malkin (saw it for the first time during the Boston game).

I've been trying to find them online to post here, but they haven't shown up yet. They've very cool, especially Malkin's -- he's speaking English and makes this face that is just so funny!

If any of you find them before I do, be sure to let me know!!

6 comments:

swissmiss said...

I'm dying to see Malkin's... I love his broken English and I could use a fix!

Stephanie said...

I'm trying to find them (no luck yet)!!

Wait until you see it!! My husband and I laugh everytime; it's just cute because he's trying really hard and his face is like he's uncertain.

If I find them, they'll be up (I'll even personally send you Malkin's)!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

"(I'll even personally send you Malkin's)!!"

Full service blogging...

Lauren said...

Aww Geno is so adorable! Thanks for sharing this, Stephanie! I hope we're able to track down the other ones on YouTube soon!

Unknown said...

better quality here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDAq2RJLWJo

swissmiss said...

luv it thank you!!!!
he's so effen adorable.