Monday, October 13, 2008

My Favorite Part of the FSN-Pittsburgh Penguins Special

There were alot of great moments of FSN-Pittsburgh's new special on the Penguins trip to Sweden, Under the Lights: To Sweden and Beyond; but my FAVORITE, hands down, has to be in the beginning when Max Talbot has Sidney Crosby's windbreaker on in the locker room and Crosby asks, "do you have a shirt on underneath that?" (they even printed the conversation on the screen!); and Talbot answers, "No," then Sidney gets up to walk away saying, "that's awesome!" Max was left to tell the cameras that Sidney won't be wearing that windbreaker ever again and that he'll probably burn it!

I truly enjoy these specials because you always get a taste of the players as people, not as a team, and not as a player and I get the biggest kick out of seeing just how "human" they really are -- how funny and amusing they are interacting with each other!

I would be thrilled to hear what you guys thought; e-mail me with any thoughts or your favorite part!

4 comments:

Bonnie Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie Matthews said...

Agree! Love to see shows like that. Have you seen the new Sid video? THAT is also awesome for the same reasons. Good to see them joke and laugh as well as play awesome hockey!

Bonnie Matthews
fyremonksgal@msn.com
http://beadedbannersbybonnie.wordpress.com

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

That is SO CUTE!!! (about the windbreaker) It's just like somthing my brothers would do/say.

Lauren said...

I'm stuck in Cleveland, where they don't even like hockey. :(

Any chance this FSN special will show up on youtube somewhere? If so, someone please (pretty please with sugar on top) send me the link? :)