Monday, October 27, 2008

One More Look at Sweden (SO Worth It!)!!

I have been very fortunate to have been able to provide my readers with some interesting stories and pictures from the Penguins trip to Sweden that I have received from a few generous readers who are willing to share.

Just recently, I acquired more photos of Sweden from another person who was lucky enough to experience it first hand.

One of John's buddies from work made the trip and caught one of the games. I believe (and I'm hoping he'll correct me if I'm wrong) it was a honeymoon trip to Ireland that he and his wife postponed until a few months after the wedding so they could make the trip to Sweden to catch the game.

Knowing this and having heard a few of the stories of them meeting the players in the hotel lobby through John, I had John ask him if he would be so kind as to provide a few pictures so that I may post them here. He was gracious enough to provide them (more than I had hoped) and they are just so beautiful and alot of them scenes which we aren't familiar with like those we've seen before. Here are just a few of what he gave us; take a look for yourself and enjoy!

















I want to make sure a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Steven and his wife for sharing these photos with John and I and being kind enough to allow me to post them here!! I truly appreciate it (as I'm sure all of you do as well)!!!

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Those are awsome.

swissmiss said...

what were the stories of meeting the players in the hotel lobby? would love to hear them!