Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Fight to TOP All Fights?!

We may be in for a real treat tonight my Pens fanatics!! No, I'm not talking about the already over-publicized, overly-hyped Crosby / Ovechkin showdown (which, BTW, is the same old crap rehashed everytime they play each other - enough already!)!

I'm talking about fights, people!! A real show-stopper that could top the one between Eric Godard and Riley Cote last Tuesday. YES - you heard me!! This could top THAT ONE!! I mean, two of the NHL's heavyweights will be on the ice tonight which may have been overlooked with all this Crosby / Ovechkin repetitive, NHL money-making crap!!

"My friends," tonight we will have Eric Godard and none other than Donald Brashear on the ice (hopefully at the same time)!! Could there be a rematch (see picture)?! This is enough to make any hockey enthusiast scream with wild delight. Just thinking of the possibility sends shivers down my spine!

Don't let me down, boys!!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Crosby v. Ovechkin = Eh, whatever. They kind of cancel each other out.

BUT...

Goddard v. Brashear = ...mmmm This hockey fans dreams...

My money's on Goddard.

GO PENS!