Thursday, October 9, 2008

Latest Edition of Max Talbot's Blog

There's a new post to Max Talbot's blog (10/07/2008). He talks about the team's trip to Sweden, returning to Pittsburgh, and the struggle with the powerplay.

I've decided that since I was lucky enough to be aware of this blog before the start of the season that I'll make it a feature on my sidebar to the right. The picture / link will take you to the page giving a list of the blog entry titles that I've already linked through Google Translator Tool. From there you can choose which one you want to read and it will already be translated for you!

Read the new post by clicking HERE and ENJOY the rest of Talbot's blog this season!!

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I think it's a great idea. I've been waiting for Max's blog to start up again.

I actually recommend reading some of the French language hockey news. They often cover things differently often.)than the English language ones. Google has the best translator, if you get stuck. (Which I do quite frequently)

Stephanie said...

Kena,

The one I talked about him writing for the end of the season is dated 06/06/2008 (Thanks for the beautiful season). It's the one he posts right after losing and his emotions are still "raw" and it's a great post!!

Stephanie