Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pick Up Your Copy of "On the Ice and Beyond" Today!!

Don't forget that today is the release date for Sidney Crosby's DVD "On the Ice and Beyond." The Penguins have scheduled a Premiere Event at Dick's Sporting Goods (in The Mall at Robinson) where Phil Bourque, Iceburgh, and the Davis Vision Ice Patrol will all be in attendance to celebrate it's release.

The event is scheduled tonight from 6 PM - 8 PM as well as prizes and ticket giveaways throughout the evening. Purchase the DVD at Dick's and receive a limited edition bonus DVD with the complete rebroadcast of Stanley Cup Final Game Five, and other exclusive footage, while supplies last!

I'm not in the position to go to this event to get my bonus DVD, so I'm jealous (and hoping I can find a copy somewhere out there in cyberspace for sale!! I was actually lucky enough just to get my ass into work today -- was late for scheduled training that I'm not even attending right now, but figured why show up late? So here's to blogging about the release of Sidney's DVD instead of training (I hope none of my co-workers read this)!!

IF ANY READERS PICK UP A COPY AND GET A CHANCE TO VIEW IT BEFORE I GET MY COPY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT (E-MAIL ME)!!

No comments: