Friday, October 10, 2008

Penguin Player Quotes of the Day


“We haven’t played in front of our home crowd in a while,” Staal said. “It’s going to be a lot of fun. Our fans, no question, are one of the best in the league. They always seem to get us going.”

“He’s always been one of my favorite goalies,” Fleury said. “To play against him is pretty cool. He’s a guy that I always looked up to as far as how he plays the game.” [speaking about NJ Devils goaltender, Martin Brodeur]

“I’m very happy with the way it turned out,” Crosby said. “It’s been something they’ve been working on all summer. I’ve seen it. I’m really happy with the amount of people who were able to be involved with it. It turned out really nice I think.” [speaking about his newly released DVD "On the Ice and Beyond"]

You can look at it two ways, getting that close and not accomplishing your dream, but you can also look at what a great run it was ... Now, I look back at it as more as a memory. It’s too bad that’s how it ended up, but we’re all hoping to get back to the same scenario with a different result.

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

"You can look at it two ways, getting that close and not accomplishing your dream, but you can also look at what a great run it was ... Now, I look back at it as more as a memory. It’s too bad that’s how it ended up, but we’re all hoping to get back to the same scenario with a different result."

That there, is a VERY healthy mental attitude to have!!!!!