Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dave Molinari Thinks Like We Do

I don't think I'll ever give up on this Janne Pesonen thing (just ask my husband, John; he's tired of listening to it) and we all know how my buddy, Kena of the "Girls Are Real Sports Fans Too" blog, feels about the subject!

Well, I think Kena may have had some vidication today by way of an answer from Dave Molinari's Q&A (here is the exact blurb of which I'm speaking):

All of which means that Janne Pesonen, an accomplished scorer in his native Finland who was the final forward sent to the Penguins' farm team in Wilkes-Barre before the regular season began, might well be the best candidate in their organization to produce goals with any regularity if he's placed alongside Crosby at some point in the future.
So "kudos" to Kena - let's hope we see the man with the golden helmet on the Penguins roster soon!!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Wow, putting my little opinions up with the big dogs, now...

No pressure, no pressure... (ha ha)

(dang, I better be right)