Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big Ben Knows Sid's the Man!

On Monday, Bob Pompeani's interview with Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger aired on KDKA-TV and TSCSF reader, Lauren, was nice enough to send the link along.

Here's a little of the interview transcript about Ben's thoughts on Sidney Crosby:

Next, Pompeani asked him about Sidney Crosby whom he watches and follows very closely.
Pompeani: "Who's the bigger star in town – you or Sidney Crosby? And your answer is?"
Roethlisberger: "Sidney."
Pompeani: "Totally?"
Roethlisberger: "That's what I think."
Pompeani: "Who's more important to his team do you think, you or Sid?"
Roethlisberger: "I don't know it's hard. We both play you know ultimate team sports. I mean I'm sure the team could go on without Sidney. I'm sure the team could go on without me. They have less players on the ice. I guess them."