Continuing with the theme above in "MAF Musings," here are some of the other players responses to which teammates body part they would offer up to science (this is GOOD STUFF)!!
- Mark Eaton: "It would be a toss-up between [Tyler Kennedy's] brain or -- you don't even wait until he's dead -- donate (Kris) Letang's tongue now so he can quit asking so many questions."
- Max Talbot: "Pascal Dupuis' eyebrows, maybe."
- Rob Scuderi: "I would probably give Sidney Crosby's rear end, because I'd like to see how in God's name it got that big."
- Sidney Crosby: "I would like to see Dupuis' calves, because there aren't too many athletes who have calves that small and who are that quick. It doesn't make sense to me."
- Dupuis: "[Letang] is pretty young. I can give him my brain. It wouldn't hurt him."
- Jordan Staal: "I think I'd donate [Talbot's] moustache, probably."
- Whitney: "I would definitely give Letang's brain. I would love to know what goes on in his head to make him say the things he does and ask the questions he does."