Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hurry and Vote!

I know I'm late catching on to this since it's been going on for months now, but the Penguins are in the championship round for the better center ice design over at icethetics.com. They've won without any problem throughout the entire contest but are up against the Oilers and are losing by a significant margin (Oilers = 53% and Penguins = 47%). There's only 2 days to vote but we gotta get behind our Pens like we know how to do and rally for them to win this thing!!


HERE'S THE BRACKET to see the results that led to this final championship.

[UPDATE] I think this contest is fixed! I just spent the past 15 minutes submitting like 20 votes and I only got credit for 5 and each time, the results changed to whatever number it felt like posting whether it be 2 less or 2 more than before!! Anyone else experiencing this?

No comments: