Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pens Town Hall Meeting Scheduled this Year

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2008 @ 8:00 PM
(confirmed by one of the ticket holders; must have a ticket to attend)

[UPDATE] according to a post responding to pens2727, the Pens Town Hall meetings are held every year (although last year is the first one I can recall -- maybe it was just the first one that the media caught on to). Anyway, all season ticket holders get an invite to the meeting (something to look forward to)!!

I was browsing the LGP message board and someone mentioned seeing a post at the official Penguins message board about the Town Hall Meeting. I wondered over there and the poster (pens2727) told everyone he got a "ticket" in the mail to attend and asks what goes on at the meeting.

I'm not sure how official this is, but if anyone has heard anything on this or if anyone else received a "ticket" to attend, please let me know so I can inform the readers!! I'll keep you updated if I find out anything more.

(pictured above: Crosby at the Pens 2007 Town Hall Meeting -- what a CUTIE!!)

No comments: