Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday's Practice at the ICEOPLEX


So I took a day off of work to go to the Penguins afternoon practice at the ICEOPLEX yesterday with my husband and our friends. It was a really great day. We were wondering how many of the players would show up to practice since they had a game later that night, but they were all there and it was a full practice - what a treat!! Not many people were there so I'm assuming that alot of fans were thinking like we did (they weren't going to practice or there wouldn't be many players there because of the pre-season game later that evening).

We stood outside and were able to get a few autographs including MALKIN'S!! It was well worth the day off and 2-hour trip just for that alone (Malkin doesn't freely give autographs typically)!! I posted a few pictures - ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

So not fair.

Lizzybeth8771 said...

Geno!? I'm soo jealous!!!!

Lauren said...

Geno?! I am very jealous! That picture is so cute, btw!

I went to training camp practice on the 19th and he left without stopping to sign autographs - some people were very upset!