Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Just DON'T Get It!!

You know, you'd think I'd learn my lesson after awhile, but I'm human and I DON'T!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with "plugging" your blog -- it's how everyone gets started (you have to start somewhere -- EVEN the pensblog and I don't know what's so different about the pensblog -- they dig up info and spew it out too!!) and I'm not ashamed to continue doing it because it's been quite successful for me so far, but most of those people over at the LGP.com message board are just SO QUICK to tear into people!!

Can't any of them answer / respond to a post without being a smart ass? I can't tell you how annoying that is to me!! GROW UP!! If you don't have a REAL response then DON'T POST -- these people must not have a life!!

Sorry to vent (and that this has nothing to the with the Pens), but it's just really irritating because anytime I've ever tried to strike up discussion on that board, it always results in smart-ass punks being retarded (nothing better to do with our lives, eh?!)!!! But like other posters said, "if I want to post a blog link then I'll have to take criticism that comes with it!"

Hopefully, this is my FINAL lesson and I won't be posting anymore!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which is why i avoid LGP and read Your blog!!!

Being a smart ass is not that hard behind a key board.


Don't let LGP have it, Steph.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I NEVER post comments (I usually don't read them either) on most sites. It's just not worth wading through the morons.

You have the BEST pens blog, and the fewest jerks.

gregor said...

post some original crap and you won't get railed. anyone can cut and paste other people's work.

we all go to the PG about as regularly as we eat. the blogs that stick are the ones that contribute a verse.

what is your verse?

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

This blog is original enough for me. She puts her own opinions in for every article she refrences.

I LIKE not haveing to hunt all the stuff up for my self. I find it very conviennt.

gregor said...

to each, his/her own.

later.