Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm SO EXCITED (and I [really, seriously] just can't hide it)!!

I just found out that my husband and I are going to the Penguins pre-season game tomorrow against Tampa Bay - YEA!!!

My husband works for a company who has season tickets, so when none of the "big wigs" want to go they either "raffle" them off OR give them to my husband since they know what HUGE FANS we both are!!

This is the BEST PART: they're IGLOO seats RIGHT BEHIND THE PENGUINS BENCH (not the first row, but STILL - close enough)!!!!

I'm definitely going to take lots of pictures so I'm able to include them here with a "full report" sometime Sunday (hopefully)! I haven't seen hockey in so long that I can't stand it, so this is a real treat for me and I CAN'T WAIT!!

Stay tuned ---

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Ooooo, I'm just green with envy.