Monday, July 14, 2008

UPDATE: NHL Schedule 2008-2009



[UPDATE to the update]! Going Five Hole has posted 2 comments on TSCSF advising me that the schedule will be out on Wednesday according to On Frozen Pond (the Miami Herald's Panther Blog by George Richards). THANKS for setting me straight again (I'll admit it - sometimes I'm slow)!

THAT'S SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON WEDNESDAY (and I'll just have to find something to blog about until then -- I do have a few ideas up my sleeve)!

I previously posted that the 2008-2009 schedule is rumored to be released sometime this week.


BETTER YET! If so, there will be more on the blog later today (wahoooo - something to blog about!).

3 comments:

Sean Leahy said...

It'll be out Weds per the Miami Herald
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2008/07/schedule-stuff.html

Stephanie said...

THANK YOU (it sunk in the second time) -- and THANKS for the link!!

Pens4Prez said...

Schedules were released to the media today. I'm not allowed to post the whole schedule, but the Pens play TWO games against the Red Wings this year, due to a new scheduling format. Also--more widely known--Winter Classic will be at Wrigley Field in Chicago Jan 1. And the season's opening overseas!

The full schedule will be posted publicly tomorrow.

Let's go Pens!