Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did I Call It OR DID I CALL IT?!


TIOPS just posted that there's been some "speculation" Craig Patrick is a candidate to become the Bolt's new GM!! Well, of course, he is -- he has a connection to the Pittsburgh Penguins which is why I mentioned he would be the perfect replacement for Jay Feaster when his resignation was announced on July 11th!

If you recall, I posted my thoughts on this very subject when the Feaster announcement was made. To refresh your memory, click here to read my post, "WANTED: GM (Experience with Penguins Preferred)!".

This is just SO WEIRD, but I'm really not surprised -- I just followed Tampa Bay's equation for building their perfect team and plugged in "x = Pittsburgh Penguins connection"!! Simple, really.

I'm anxious to see how this plays out.

No comments: