Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eugene's "VIP-Zone" Restaurant


THANKS to a Pensblog reader, Steve M., for this awesome find (this is the kind of player information I LOVE which has been apparent the past few days with my posts on Kennedy)!!

Some of you may already be aware (I wasn't until my husband told me awhile back) that Malkin opened his very own restaurant back in Russia - it's Russian prison-themed! When my husband told me this I thought he was kidding but after realizing he wasn't, I had visions of this dark, gloomy place that served up "slop" as a daily special.

After reading this article (published back in July 2006), I found out that it's totally the opposite which this Russian restaurant review makes clear in the article translated by YAHOO! BABEL FISH (and as you will find out within the first few sentences, some things are "lost in translation")!!

No comments: