Friday, November 7, 2008

Penguins Benchmarks

The Admin over at Letsgopens.com posted some interesting information that I (and maybe some of you) wasn't aware of, so I thought I'd do some more sharing!! The ones that have already been talked about on this blog (like Sid's and Geno's) have been eliminated from LGP original listing. Also, after yesterday's game, I'm sure some of these will need updated so I'll do that sometime today (since I write my posts the day prior to actually posting them).

CLOSE TO BENCHMARKS:

  • Rob Scuderi needs two penalty minutes to reach 100 in his career
  • Petr Sykora needs five power-play goals to reach 100 in his career
  • Darryl Sydor is four goals shy of reaching 100 in his NHL career
  • Pascal Dupuis is nine assists shy of reaching 100 in his career
  • Miroslav Satan needs five points to reach 700 in his career
BENCHMARKS ACHIEVED:

  • Eric Godard reached 500 career penalty minutes (on 10/16/2008 at home against the Washington Capitals)
  • Brooks Orpik reached 400 career penalty minutes (on 10/25/2008 away game against the New York Rangers)

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

500 Penalty Min. = My HERO.