Friday, November 7, 2008

Game Cell Shots

I took a few pictures (I have more on my regular camera that I'll try to post later), but I'm at work and was able to send these cell phone shots to work so I can post them here now. They're not the best, but I just wanted to give you an idea of last night's game.

BTW - what a close one that was (each time the Oilers scored a goal, I could feel my heart sink into my stomach); they played such a good first half and then just got too laid back about the whole thing, but I'm glad they won and got the 2 points!!

ENJOY the shots!


4 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I'll bet I know which one is your favorite, Stephanie.

My favorite is the top one. I can't imagine that many people all in one place and all cheering for the same team.

AWSOME!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - I am so jealous! The game was mostly over by the time I got home, but it sounds like it was a good one!

Stephanie said...

Kena,

How did you KNOW which one is my favorite?? It also happens to be the only one I was quick enough to catch "on the ice" -- sorry I wasn't quick enough for Staalsy's or I would've! (but that's funny, huh?!)!!

; )

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

It's amazing, the difference in your reflexes... somtimes...

(grin)