Friday, November 14, 2008

Voting Controversy!!

A reader of the Pensblog has "exposed" the Montreal Canadiens fans (and the reason why our boys are behind with votes and the Canadiens are TOPS)!!

You can get a better view of this at Pensblog

Pensblog explains:
That's right. That is what you call a javascript, and that is the reason the Habs fans are getting all the votes through.
I don't know about you, but I think this little secret needs exposed to the right people and something needs done, but then again, as the Pensblog points out - it'll give our boys a much needed rest (and we can kick everyone's ass the week after)!!! However - unless we want this to get out of hand and allow the All-Star Game become nothing more than a joke (some of you may already think it is), I think this needs stopped!!

And Pensblog goes on to say:
We are in the possesion of a Penguin Javascript, but we aren't going to use it. We respect the NHL and we don't want to negatively affect the Penguins organization.However, if the NHL doesn't fix this joke, we will unleash it to the world. We'll contact every radio station, penguin blog, and message board we know.You have 48 hours.
Already got your back, boys!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I never realized Habs fans were so lame. I hope this gets corrected FAST!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I had a "friend" of mine check out the NHL voteing site. That's how I found out about it.

I thought it was kind of suspicious, just by the numbers. But I wanted facts. It appears I wasn't the only one with suspicions.

71crush said...

This has got me sooo mad. I dont cheat and I hate cheaters. Then I read this article and it made me realize how lame the NHL is:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2008/11/14/canadiens-all-star-voting.html#socialcomments

Nothing against the Habs players, but they are up over 100,000 votes and the NHL isnt SURE something fishy is going on????