Thursday, November 13, 2008

Support Our Pens - VOTE Them Into the 2009 NHL All-Star Game!!

[UPDATE]
It seems that alot of you are having as much trouble as I did with voting (but it's odd that the other teams seem to be having no trouble at all since they're SO MANY votes ahead of all of our Penguins). If this lasts much longer, I think complaints are in order -- it could be the difference between Penguins players being in the All-Star game or not!!

Voting for the 2009 NHL All-Stars began yesterday, so I urge you to vote (and vote often) for our Penguins on the ballot - FORWARDS: Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin; DEFENSEMAN: Sergei Gonchar and Ryan Whitney; and GOALTENDER: Marc-Andre Fleury. And be patient because everytime I've gone to the site, it takes awhile to load (and sometimes doesn't load at all).

You can also view the results in real-time (the last I checked, most of the Penguins were trailing in votes, let's join together as a Penguins Nation to get our boys on the All-Star team)!!

I will have the All-Star voting graphic in the sidebar to the right so that you have easy access to the voting link daily. You can also vote FOR ALL 5 PENS using your mobile phone by texting PENS to 31812 (standard rates apply)!

1 comment:

Rage said...

I'm waaay ahead of you Steph. I've been dropping junk on Illegal Curve, Mirtle, and anybody else I could think of to rat out the Canadiens' fans. I think Dallas fans are doing the same thing(Turco leads over Luongo???)I even sent stuff to TIOPS, NHL Live, and Bettman's radio show. Their javascript is why we're having such a hard time voting, btw. This is the proof link I sent to Kukla, Mirtle, etc. Got it from Pensblog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/iamjs/habsvoting.jpg