Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crosby Will Keep Opinion of Semin to Himself

With all the recent buzz about comments made about Sidney Crosby by Alexander Semin and new stories still popping up with different people's reactions, this just won't go away, but why hasn't Crosby himself responded? Well, alot has to do with the diplomatic player / person we've all come to know him to be, but mostly because

"Nobody asked me," Crosby said today after an intense Penguins' practice at Southpointe. "I'd be better off keeping my opinion to myself. He can say what he wants."
This, according to two new articles posted yesterday, one on the official Penguins webpage and the other by Rob Rossi on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review webpage.

Crosby went on further to say that he doesn't need motivated because he believes he is a motivated person to begin with. However, I must say this would make great "bulletin board" material in the Pens locker room if you ask me especially since Crosby usually does all his talking on the ice and not through the media.

Crosby said individual rivalries are "healthy for hockey," agreeing they help promote the sport in the United States. I don't think there's ever a problem with that," Crosby said.

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

That is just about the very best answer he could have given.