Monday, November 3, 2008

Which Date Is It??!

[UPDATE] the Penguins posted a new graphic on their webpage with the corrected date, November 5th.

I was about ready to post a new picture I found on the Penguins webpage the other day advertising the unveiling of their third jersey over to the sidebar at the right; however, I'm at work and have it saved to my home computer.

I went to the webpage looking for it, but it was nowhere to be found, so I jaunted over to Icethetics.com (soon to be Icethetics.info) and of course they have the picture but they also pointed something interesting out which I didn't even notice (I'm really slipping up)!!

It appears on this graphic, the date for the unveiling is today, November 3rd. My thinking is like that of Icethetics.com who feels this was an advertising error (which is probably why the graphic is no longer on the Penguins webpage) especially since the announcement was made that it would be Wednesday, November 5th, so THANKS to Icethetics.com for pointing that out!!

Also interesting (which is the reason I saved the graphic in the first place) is that there's a picture of the jersey when it's to be unveiled at this event -- even though it is a drawing.

No comments: