Wednesday, October 1, 2008

That's So MAF (the musings of a Penguins goalie)!

I'm not sure about you, but I truly appreciate our goaltender, Marc-Andre Fleury's sense of humor. Actually, just the sight of him and his big toothy grin makes me want to burst out in laughter (well, at least makes it hard for me to hold back a smile!)!! And I must explain that my laughter / smiling isn't at him (or mean in spirit), he just really makes me laugh!

Case in point (I can guarantee that I'm not the only one that will appreciate this one!):

As Rossi reports it,

on his decision to wear a Pittsburgh Pirates cap – albeit backwards, ala long-departed catcher Jason Kendall – on this European Escape: “I represent the ’Burgh!”
Enjoying this little quote so much, it gave me the idea to start a new feature here that I will post when I find something on Fleury (something he said, did, etc.) that I find really amusing for EVERYONE'S enjoyment -- introducing


READERS, please feel free to send me your Fleury amusements (I'm always up for hearing new things about Fleury)!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

When I saw him at training camp, he was wearing a Pirates cap then too!