Friday, October 3, 2008

Talbot's Blog

It wasn't until after the Game 6 of the SCF that I found out that Max Talbot had his own blog that he kept all season long on The bad news is that it's in French, but the good news is it can be translated with any one of the free translation sites on the internet - I used Google.

He started it back up on September 25th and I'm assuming he'll continue throughout this season as well.

In his most recent post, he discusses the short off-season; the Pens team then and now; this year's expectations; the new players; and their trip to Europe.

Be sure to check it out (I'm sure it'll be interesting knowing Max)!!


Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Darn, that would have been cool to know about last year.

Let's hope he has a reason to do it again this year.

Stephanie said...

I missed it last year and was bummed, but when I come across his final post, it was a really awesome post and if I can find it, I'll definitely post a link to it because it's worth a read (it has all his feelings after Game 6 - you could just feel his anguish)!

I'm sure I'll be able to find it -- I'll try to post it soon!