Monday, January 4, 2010

TSCSF Olympic Hockey Coverage

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for the winter olympics this year, specifically the men's ice hockey (I will admit I do enjoy watching a good curling game too - NO, I'm serious!)!!

I've decided to create another "blog" to cover men's hockey during the Olympics that will be linked from my main site here (above the Olympic ticket in the sidebar to the right). You may just want to bookmark the page itself.



I'm just starting to work on it now, so it's pretty minimal, but I'm hoping to have a complete setup with all kinds of information and news when I'm done!

If you have any suggestions, want specific type of information covered, or just want to comment on the page, FEEL FREE TO DROP ME AN EMAIL OR POST A COMMENT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes that would interesting. Problem you may have though is that the whole hockey event will only be about 10 days long. Don't know if it would be worth setting up a blog for such a short time. Like the concept though.
I will be following hockey through my blog as well.
Walt AKA All Sports on the Web
All Sports on the Web

Stephanie said...

I appreciate your posting a comment (THANKS!)!!

I do realize that the Olympics isn't long enough to qualify for a blog (which is why I put it in "quotes"), but there isn't a way to make a separate page for this blog and there will be too much stuff to just keep it in with this blog (I'm not one for jumbled info!)!! ; P

So just think of it as my Olympic page!! ; )

THANKS, Walt!!