Sunday, January 24, 2010

BITE ME!! One Good Finger Turn Deserves Another!!

So it's the Cryers turn now. Philadelphia Flyers forward Arron Asham is accusing Matt Cooke of biting him (according to Courier Post Online's blog, Flyer Files):
There was a scrum, I grabbed him. There were two guys on Harts and my glove got tangled in his mouth and he bit me, so I lost it.

It’s not bad, but he’s a gutless guy. I have no respect for him at all. I lined up against him and asked him to fight and he didn’t want to. If you go and bite someone … I just have no use for him.

He does his job well. He’s an agitator. He’s garbage to me and I have no respect for him at all.

You should have a little more honor than that. Usually if you bite somebody you stick up for yourself and you fight the guy. Not this guy, he’s chicken and I have no respect for him. He plays the game hard and I respect him for that, but he yaps, he’s a dirty player. At least a guy like (Sean) Avery fights. This guy is just chicken (bleep) and I hate him.

It would have been better if he dropped the gloves with me, but he’s got no stones.
Well that's quite believeable especially since Asham is such an upstanding player himself!! This is just incredibly ridiculous (I wouldn't be surprised if he fabricated the whole thing as a big joke)!! And here's Cooke's response according to The Daily Times,
Afterwards, Cooke and teammate Craig Adams joked that if Scott Hartnell didn't bite Kris Letang earlier this season (remember that?) than Cooke didn't bite Asham.
I SERIOUSLY think it was Hartnell ... he's STILL the culprit (seriously -- take a look at the video ... he's picking his teeth after it's all said and done!)!!! Courtesy of GhostWalker40

No comments: