Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pittsburgh Penguins: HOTTEST NHL Team

The Pittsburgh Penguins
NHL's #1 "Hotties"
(including the HOTTEST Staal Brother)

The final results of the SportSquee's Challenge which was the blog's response to Puck Daddy's post "Video: For the ladies, the 25 hottest players in the NHL," ranks the Pittsburgh Penguins as the "Hottest Team" (actually tying with the Phiadelphia Flyers). And the hottest Staal brother? Do you need to ask? Jordan, of course (although, my personal favorite is Eric even though my allegiance will remain with the Pens)!! My only complaint -- where's the love for Jarkko Ruutu?!

As a side note, SportSquee's motto is "Because you can be a total girl, and still be a total sports fan." This motto and blog reminds me that I AM a girl and that it's perfectly normal to find athletes sexy and I don't have to turn off my feminine button just because I actually understand sports! I'll have to read this blog daily so not to forget this very thing (there's NO shame in being attracted to Sidney Crosby - he's on the Pittsburgh Penguins; everybody else is too)!!

No comments: