Monday, August 18, 2008

HOCKEY for the Ladies - a New Feature of My Blog

I'm a female, and as a female, I enjoy alot of things about hockey. I have made it a point over the years to learn about the game and I consider myself a true fan of the sport - I LOVE everything about it!

With that said, the female in me also enjoys the players themselves - there are ALOT of good-looking hockey players (most of which play for the Pittsburgh Penguins) and I embrace the side of me that enjoys watching these guys for the simple reason of just looking at them. And why not? [But let's get this straight and put it in perspective - I'm not the kind of female hockey fan that would even think of going to a game with a sign that reads, "Marry me, Sidney!" or "The Future Mrs. Crosby!"]

This is the very reason I created the new feature. My plan is to also include hockey information for those ladies that would like to learn more about or just don't understand the game of hockey (and to the guys that read my blog, just avoid anything that says "for the Ladies" and you'll be fine - I'm separating this feature for you!).

No comments: