I have been lucky to find enough stuff on the internet to be able to post everyday, but it's getting harder and harder with each passing day. What's worse is that I can't stand this off-season any longer - I want my hockey / Penguins (just like we all wanted our MTV in the 80's)!
Here is a list of a few things I miss about hockey (in no particular order):
- the ice - I love the look of the ice; it's a beautiful thing (you'd think I WAS a hockey player with some of the things that I enjoy about hockey, but I'm not)
- the sound the players' skates make on the ice
- the sound the puck makes when it hits the pipes (a high-pitch "ping")
- hockey news on TV and seeing player interviews
- the feeling of knowing there's a Pens game on and looking forward to it while I'm at work - BORED
- talking hockey
- looking forward to the next game I get to go to at the Mellon Arena
- the drives to Pittsburgh to watch the Pens play
- Inside Penguins Hockey on FSN
- Penguins players chemistry (it always makes me want to be part of a team)!
- Malkin interviews with his translator
- Malkin's smile
- the hijinx of Max Talbot
- watching in amazement all the plays, passes, goals made by talented hockey players
Send me your lists!!