Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogger Terms of Service May Have Been Violated by Everyone's Favorite Pens Blog!!


I went to The Pensblog for my daily perusal of the site to get a good laugh for the day when I was immediately hit with this graphic!!

The Pensblog violating Blogger Terms of Service?? NO - not those guys (why would the blogger site be upset about gay bashing, making mentally retarded people the topic of jokes, posting of obscene graphics / videos - should I go on?!!)! But isn't that what makes them one of the better blogs on the net?!! They're not willing to compromise their blog for anyone! FREEDOM OF SPEECH, people!!

I can't wait to see what they come up with to take a stand against the "Blog Lock"!!

Let's hope their idea takes less than 20 days or else The Pensblog could be floating in cyberspace forever; never to return again!!

No comments: