Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Master Development Plan for New Arena

With the upcoming groundbreaking ceremony for the new arena to take place on Thursday, August 14th, I thought I'd share a site that gives all the information you could ever possibly what to know about it in the "Arena Master Development Plan". One of the posters on the LetsGoPens.com message board was nice enough to share the link!!

I was just thinking that they should've scheduled the groundbreaking on Sidney's birthday!! That would've been neat!

I'm hoping to look over the plan when I get a chance to find some interesting information to post so we could discuss it (or just to know more about the new arena). Look for that soon (or if any of you have already seen the link and / or had time to look through the plan and want to share what you know or what you think is interesting, feel free to drop me a line)!!

No comments: