Friday, April 10, 2009

The Return of Satan!!!

Confirming recent speculation, the Penguins recalled Miroslav Satan today who will be accompanying the team on their final road trip for their last regular-season game against the Montreal Canadiens.

According to Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, he cleared re-entry waivers today and will be on the Penguins roster "when the playoffs begin next week."

He's already listed on the Penguins roster on their webpage (and the news has been posted at their site as well)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I couldn't find your email, so leaving a comment instead.

You have two adverts pending on my blog. Before I accept the second one, I just wanted to make sure you hadn't hit the 'submit' button twice!

Let me know!

Best,
Chinaren.

Texas Girl said...

droping ec back..
Ty!