Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Now 10:10 AM - NO DICE!!!

[UPDATE]
In case any of you care to read about the tickets selling out this morning, you can visit the Penguins webpage where they have a little write-up.

But that doesn't matter anyway because I couldn't get tickets at 10:01 AM!!!!! I am SO PISSED right now!!! I have no idea why they were even allowing people to buy 5 tickets at a clip anyway -- how retarded is that?!!!!! Like stingy people aren't going to buy all 5 tickets and sell the rest for tons more money (YOU KNOW who you are!!!!) -- how fair is that to someone like me who was only asking for 2 measley tickets and still couldn't get any?!!!!! I'm hoping they change it next time around!!!!

All I know is that they better make the second round because I AM going to a game in that round, bitches!!

BASTARDS!!!!!

4 comments:

gilld22 said...

I understand why your are so angry but I cant even try to get tickets since I am no where near to Pittsburgh or even America dn I am so angry about that at the moment!!! I WANT TO LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

I don't know what was up with Ticketmaster this morning.

It gave me two tickets, then when I went to select my method of delivery, it took them away!

I ended up getting one, so I can't complain, but it'll be a solo adventure since Ticketmaster is full of fail.

Anonymous said...

KD: yeah ticketmaster did that to me too, but last saturday.
i was buying 2 taylor swift tickets, and they were ok-ish. so i had to redo it.
the concert sold out in like 20 min. wow.

Anonymous said...

oh, and there WILL be a round 2 for the pens :)