Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fans Confidence in Sid is Reciprocated

If there was ever a doubt in any Pens' fans minds what Sid thought about them and their ability to be a 6th man on the ice during home games, think no more. Yesterday he was asked about playing on the road against Philly at the Wachovia Center and here's what he had to say:

"I’ve played here a lot personally," he said. "As a team, you always expect on the road in the playoffs for it to be more challenging. You expect the other team to have energy. It’s nothing new. It’s always a little more difficult on the road anyway. I don’t think it’s any more challenging because it is here."

When he was asked if Penguins fans will respond to the Flyers in the same manner at Mellon Arena, Crosby replied:"I’m sure they’ll answer it, yeah. I’m not worried about that."
And I'll be one of those fans who get to respond as I was lucky enough to get Game #5 tickets yesterday (YEA!!!) and I WON'T be letting Sid down!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!

1 comment:

gilld22 said...

You are so lucky to get game tickets - have fun and I will look forward to hearing all about it!