Monday, January 26, 2009

The Penguins Back to Practice Today (THANK GOD!)!!

I guess it hasn't been that long of a break and it did go quickly, but I love my Penguins hockey and I just can't get enough of it (even when they're losing)!!

They get back to work today with a scheduled practice set for 2:00 PM.

Dupuis was taken off IR last week and according to the team roster on the Penguins webpage, Talbot has also been taken off IR (with his goal being playing on Wednesday). TIOPS is reporting they will both return to the lineup on Wednesday against the NY Rangers and that Dustin Jeffrey will once again get a call-up.

3 comments:

- 0 0 ) ) said...

I may just burn a candle at 2:00 and chant softly, "let's go Pens"

Anonymous said...

:]
i love the picture @ the bottom!

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

THANK GOD is right!
I'm with you, even when they're losing, I can't have enough Penguins hockey in my life.