Friday, June 19, 2009

Pens Win and I Won My Bet!!

I'm sure you're all wondering what I did as a "Grande Finale" to the pranks that have been going on all season with the Judge in my office hailing from Michigan (and a die-hard Red Wings fan). Well, I must say that a tiny part of me wanted the Pens to win just so I could pull this one off -- I actually thought of this at the beginning of the Playoffs!!

Unfortunately, he wasn't in the office during the beginning of the week, but he was surprised when he returned to the office.

THIS IS WHAT HE RETURNED TO:

And he said he'd make good on his bet and will take me to lunch soon (said he didn't want to cheat me so he's putting a generous limit of $2.00 on my selection!)!! Again I have to say that he's been a good sport through it all (as you can see, he kept all of the signs up since I put them there)!!

WAY TO GO PENS!!!

No comments: