Monday, June 1, 2009

Do You Think I Want to Talk About This???

NO!!!

I'm in one of my "I don't want to talk about it" moods because with the way things have been going in these last two games, there's not even a reason to say anything -- it is what it is (even if it's BULLSHIT!)!!! I'm just tired of it and have no energy to say anything more about it (I've done it during the entire past two games along with my husband).

And whatever needs to be said is pretty much summed up in The Pensblog post today, "Is This Hockey? PENS LOSE."

Basically, the Wings are good at knowing what they can / can not get away with and pushing the envelope with it -- how can anyone win against that when most of it's "illegal," and the Pens don't make it a point to play like that. Just read the Pensblog post and you'll get what I'm saying!!!

1 comment:

Toad268 said...

Ok, here is the problem, so there are a ton of people not only the fans, but the media complaining about the refs. What is going to happen is that we are going to start pulling the same crap as them next game and the refs are going to start calling them for it. We can't play that way.

They are interfering just like the Caps did in the first two games. The Pens brought it up and then in game three they got called on all of them. Remember the lopsided penalties called? Remember all the whining by the coaches of Washington? Can I say Deja Vu?

http://www.everythingpittsburgh.net/blogs/EP.php/2009/05/31/deja-vu#more145