Wednesday, May 13, 2009

That's So MAF (the musings of a Penguins goalie)!

On if Game 7 will be tightly played:
"With the two teams we have on the ice, it’s two offensive teams that like to score goals. We’ll see what will happen."
On the Capitals' shot selection in the series:

"Mostly high, especially the guys that can shoot the puck pretty good. They try to pick those corners. I try to be on top of my crease, cover the angle good and just try to stop it."

HONESTLY, I think the Pens can afford to take a lesson from the Caps on that one!!! TOP SHELF, boys!!!

1 comment:

gilld22 said...

I am rooting for the Pens so much, I really hope that they can win tonight, they need to win for themselves and they cannot give that ar*ehole AO and company that satisfaction of going further in the pay off than the Pens.

PS: Hope your OK Stephanie, not spoken to you in ages!! Take care x