Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playing Like a Man Posessed, Satan Has Redeemed Himself

[And, YES, I have been waiting to use this post title!]

I'm just as impressed as anybody watching Satan over the last few games (particularly this and last series).

There is definitely a noticeable change in play for Miro. He's stepped-up his game and I think it's great; he really deserved the goal he scored in Game 1 of the Finals against the Canes and what a goal it was -- breaking out of the penalty box taking a pass from Matt Cooke and just skating away with it - it was really a sight -- GOOD FOR HIM!! When he was being interviewed after the game on Monday, you could just see / feel the confidence shining through.

And has anyone else noticed that he's been getting a little more "dirty" when it comes to going after the puck instead of just waiting around for someone to pass it to him. I swear I saw him skate after one of the Canes trying to steal the puck away from him. And hitting - man, I never thought I'd see the day! I've had to ask my husband many times now, "was that Satan who just hit that guy against the boards?"

Satan has changed his play for the better - that's certain!! The Penguins are benefitting and it's quite a show for the fans!

No comments: