Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I DON'T Want to Talk About It!

I really don't, so this is probably the only post you get from me today (unless I get inspired later on); and speaking of inspiration, I'll post this picture here too which Sid's teammates should be looking at to find some motivation -- WHAT AN AMAZING PLAYER! He's been on fire this post-season, but needs some help - they can't keep thinking he can be a "one-man wrecking crew" and expect to move past this round (come ON guys, you have it in you, JUST DO IT!)!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree 100%.
did the caps just kidnap the rest of our team?! did they oversleep in their pregame naps!?
who the hell knows. game 3 - they better be on board for the win. just saying.

Aubrey said...

It's like everyone has gotten sucked into the media's Crosby vs. Ovechkin hype and forgotten the series is really about the Pens vs. the Caps. Everyone except stupid "David" Steckel that is...

I'm not in full blown panic mode. (Yet!) The Pens are a better team, they're just not playing like it. (Yet!)