Friday, February 13, 2009

My Name is Luca; I Live [in WB / S Now] on the Second Floor

I guess I should've known it was too good to be true that the Penguins may want to keep a guy willing to stand in front of the net and produce (similar to what they had with Ryan Malone).

Luca Caputi has finally met the same fate as all those AHL players that have gone before him -- the Pens re-assigned him to WB / S today.

Bye-bye Luca. You have a bright future even if it ends up not being with the Penguins!! Now who's going dish the dirt about the team??!!!

Could both Gonchar AND Fedotenko be returning to the lineup tomorrow against the Toronto Maple Leafs? I guess we'll find out tomorrow (if I find out sooner, I'll let you know!).

3 comments:

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

*Sad face*
I'll only have a happier face if both Gonchar and Fedotenko come back tomorrow night. Feds told me with his own mouth that is hand is "feeling good" (yes, I asked :-p) We shall see...

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

If Ott can play with a broken hand, I would hope Fedotenko can too.

[crosses fingers]

Anonymous said...

this is so depressing.
he was amazing.
and i made a sign about him for my game :[

my word verification says exactly how i feel: crjuusta

just plain crjuusta. sorta like dfighvkjfdg