Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LATE-Day Updates

Usually I post things throughout the day from work, but due to this huge Internet Explorer situation, they blocked the internet and I was unable to work on anything! Sorry, guys, it was out of my hands!

Here's a brief rundown of what I'm late getting to today:
  • Therrien announced that Fleury WILL play tomorrow against Atlanta.
    "He's going to play (Thursday)," Therrien said following Wednesday's practice at Southpointe. "He feels good. It's good for him to get some practice under his belt. I think his timing is sharp now and I think he's ready to play."

    "I'm looking forward to getting back in there," Fleury said. "It's been a while now. It's always frustrating when you're out. I wanted to get back as quick as I could."
  • Fedotenko returned to practice today after having an illness and sitting out yesterday; he will also be in tomorrow's lineup against the Thrasher.

  • Talbot and Zigomanis did not practice today and will once again be out of the lineup tomorrow.

  • With these two players being out of the lineup, the Penguins called up Jeff Taffe and Ryan Stone

No comments: