Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pens Lose Third Pre-Season Game in SO

Pens - 2, Maple Leafs - 3 (SO)

Again, I missed the game, but looking at the Game Summary, I also missed a pretty active fight night (one in each period). My regret is missing Jordan Staal take on Mike Komisarek both receiving 5-minute fighting majors (UGH - I MISSED IT!)!!! I'm anxious to see the video on that.


Interestingly, the Penguins only dressed "five players who appeared in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals" - but that's pre-season hockey.

NEXT GAME - Thursday, September 24th @ 7:00 PM (Columbus Blue Jackets)

I hope I get out of this "funk" I'm in -- normally, I would be listening to every second of a pre-season game whether it sucked or not -- I'm seriously thinking I do have my own case of a Stanley Cup hangover (it's OK only if I get over it by October 2nd which I'm thinking I will especially since I'LL BE THERE TO WATCH THEM RAISE THE BANNER - that should do the trick!!)!!!

1 comment:

Val said...

Wow, what was Mike Komisarek thinking? Good for Jordan for taking him down, but weird fight!