Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Penguins Lose Second Pre-Season Game After Having a Lead

Penguins - 3, Canadiens - 4

Well, I really can't say too much about this game since I didn't get to listen to it, so I don't have an opinion. For WHATEVER REASON, I just can't seem to get myself into the pre-season (even though it's hockey!) -- maybe I'm having a Stanley Cup hangover!!! Even at the game I was at last Friday, it was different and I just couldn't get into it.

The one thing I can point out (the obvious) is that this is the second time the team has given up a lead - no big deal really since this is pre-season and the lines / combinations are constantly changing and are not the ones that they'll be playing with come October 2nd.

"It was OK," ... "We haven't got a lot of chances to practise it. We've still got some kinks to work out, like timing. As we go on we have to improve, no doubt. but it's good to have everybody together" - Sidney Crosby

If anyone else had a chance to see / listen to the game and has any thoughts, please feel free to comment!!

No comments: