Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some Late-Night Hockey this Week

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of west-coast road games only because it throws off my schedule -- well, what I think is my schedule anyway. These games are on way late and I just hate thinking I can't get to bed early because I don't want to miss a game just because I have to go to work in the morning!!

ANYWAY, I've been dragging on my posts here lately because I've been "out of sorts" and contemplating the meaning of life (actually, it hasn't been that deep, but that's what it's felt like to me for a little bit). Between work, home, and everything else, I'm burnt out even with the FUN things like this blog, but FEAR NOT - I will not be ditching this place anytime soon!!

The Pens actually spent Monday practicing at Disney Ice which is a different location than the game with be held (at the Honda Center), so instead of packing and unpacking their gear, they chose to get ready at the Honda Center then drive to Disney Ice to practice.

Can you pick out our Captain (HINT: bright yellow Crocs!)?


See him in this pic?

Tyler Kennedy is still day-to-day with an "undisclosed injury," but he did practice with the team yesterday. HC Bylsma reported that he may play tonight against Anaheim.

"We still have to see how he reacts," Bylsma said. "He looks pretty good for tomorrow."

No comments: