Friday, November 13, 2009

Malkin to Return Saturday?

Shortly after announcing they re-assigned Chris Conner, the Penguins report that Malkin is close to returning to the lineup and will take part in Saturday morning's skate to possibly play that night against the Boston Bruins.
“(My shoulder) feels great,” Malkin said. “It’s not sore, no pain. We’ll see (Saturday) at the morning skate. Maybe I’ll be playing. (Saturday) is a big day for me. We’ll see after practice how my shoulder feels and if it feels good then I’ll play.”

“My condition is the same as normal,” Malkin said. “I’m trying to play hard and play how I played before. If I play (Saturday) I will play a full shift and (feel) 100 percent. I’ve skated for a few days and I feel great."

“There’s no pressure on me. My shoulder’s not sore. I’m ready.”
I'm hoping, as I'm sure all Penguins fans are, that this will be just what the doctor ordered for the Pens!!

No comments: