Monday, November 2, 2009

The Playlist for Your Pittsburgh Penguins

I'm taking it that since the "Game Night Producer" was introducing all these songs during the broadcast that they're actually songs you'll hear on any given game night.

(these playlists also appear as a widget on the right hand side of this blog)!!


SONG / ARTIST:

  • [missed this song]
  • Holy Diver - Dio
  • Battery -- Metallica
  • Discipline -- Nine Inch Nails
  • 3's & 7's -- Queens of the Stone Age
  • Baba O'Riley (aka Teenage Wasteland) - The Who
    THANKS to a reader for the correction - I NEVER knew that!!
  • Story of My Life -- Social Distortion
  • Take Me Out -- Franz Ferdinand

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

No comments: